......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Get These Freebies Today Only

You can visit Dr. Pepper.com today and register to receive a coupon for a free 20 oz. Dr. Pepper. This had something to do with a bet between Dr. Pepper and Guns 'n Roses (my, like, totally favorite band when I was in, you know, like, high school) about the release of GNR's new album, which has apparently been in the making since 1994.

Also, you can stop by your local Sam's Club for The Holiday Taste Of Sam’s Club including lots of holiday food samples. If, like me, you're due for a Sam's run anyway, find some time today and sample some treats while you're there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!