......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Star Wars 4-part a capella... you've gotta see this!

If, like me, you could use a break from the holiday stress,
then this is the video for you! :)
This is probably the funniest YouTube video I've ever seen!

If you've enjoyed it as much as I have, go vote... Corey is up for a real People's Choice award, and he's giving away a video game system to someone who helps spread the word.


I would have posted this video even without that extra incentive- seriously, it's that funny! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike...I posted this a few weeks back! What a neat video, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was neat! Don wanted me to let you know that it isn't strictly Star Wars :) He is a huge star wars fan LOL. I liked it anyway and I don't like Star wars and who is John Williams?

    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!