......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday Scrappin' 12/28: The Cards!

Ta Da's: The cards. The cards. What can I say, except that right now I think I'll have photo cards printed at the drugstore next year? :) I actually love how these turned out, though, and I've received several nice compliments on them. On some I added glitter on Love, Hope, and Peace and some of the berries... and then later I decided that I liked them just as well without the glitter, so I didn't glitter the second half. (I wish I'd decided that before the first batch, LOL, to save myself some time!) I made about 45 of these. Some had dark red layering, some had dark green, but otherwise they were all pretty much the same.
Stamp set is "Holiday Wishes" (retired) by Stampin' Up.
To-Do's: Make some thank you notes and clean off my craft table. Right now everything you can think of is piled on it and in front of it- Christmas decorations, mail, etc. I am anxious to get it cleaned off today!

This week's question: what crafty gifts did you give, and what craft-related gifts did you receive? I gave this to my mother-in-law, made all of our cards, created a coffee gift basket for my parents (with chocolate peppermint spoons), and one other little thing that I can't talk about here yet. ;) I received a big basket of scrapping goodies from a friend at work, and a Xyron Create-A-Sticker from my mother-in-law. I'm anxious to play with both of those!

If you do any sort of paper crafts,

I hope you'll join us at Sunday Scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards! And I love the gift basket idea. Thanks for organizing Sunday Scrappin'. It's my favorite meme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love the blanket you made for your MIL. My mom made those last year for the kids. They love them!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!