1. I'd really like a big vat of homemade chicken soup and some yeast rolls right now. And I'll be making that in a little while!
2. D*&! it is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe. I'm not proud of it, but yes, I do tend to swear!
3. Possession is 9/10ths of the law.
4. My sister E loves Captain Jack Sparrow. I'll admit that he's very nice to look at, but the movies don't do anything for me.
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like milk and cookies.
6. This lady at work just rambles on and on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finally getting to read my new stamping magazine and going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include stamping and scrapbooking and Sunday, I want to have everyone healthy enough to go to church! To explain a little... DS, DD, and I are all fighting head colds. From what I can tell right now, we have a weekend full of pajamas, soup, and movies ahead of us!