......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fourth Photo Tag

My bloggy friend Carolyn tagged me a while back, and I'm finally getting around to playing this one. :) The idea is that you look in the fourth photo file on your computer, and post the fourth photo you find- no fair cheating or rearranging the photos!It just happens that the fourth folder on my home computer is a bunch of photos I took at work (nursing home) in June 2007 when we were creating a website. This one happens to be a resident's room that was in the process of being renovated- it had been gutted at this point. You'll be happy to know that the room now has walls (LOL!), new curtains, new lights, and new furniture, and the resident has long since moved back into his room.


I'm tagging.... YOU! If you'd like to play along, please leave a comment here and consider yourself tagged! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love tags like this. :)
    Such memory power.
    As soon as I get a chance I'll play along.

    In this picture-were you a part of the renovations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you LOVE renovations! I'm sure I don't have to tell you that I'm being really sarcastic here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Thanks for playing along my dear!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!