......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Walgreen's Earth Day Coupon & Freebie


Walgreen's is offering a FREE reusable tote, today only, when you use THIS coupon. The coupon is also good for 15% off many products, and 20% off Walgreen's brand items.

This definitely works for me, especially since I was already headed there to pick up some sale items!

7 comments:

  1. Why, "thank you!" from one of the original (?) Walgreens groupies. I was not aware of this. I heard (gasp!) a terrible rumor that the Easy Saver Rebates will be discontinued soon. If it's true, I am so bummed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I can always use another tote! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool...and walgreen's is right down the street! i liked how you linked right from your comment-makes it so easy to check out your blog from mine! happy wednesday,
    kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for letting me know about this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I'm going in about an hour!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!