OK, the holiday threw me off a day... better late than never, though, here's my plan for the rest of the week:
- TUESDAY: crockpot lasagna, tossed salad, dinner rolls
- Confession: tonight's "lasagna" is totally an experiment! I'm using up some things I have on hand: dry spinach ravioli, a giant can of tomato puree, a pound of browned sausage, a can of diced tomatoes, about a cup of cottage cheese, and shredded cheddar cheese. I layered all of that in my crockpot and turned it on low around 1pm.
- 6pm update: success! It came out yummy! My two year old actually cleaned his plate, which is very rare. :) Next time I think I would puree the cottage cheese (the lumps don't look nice but taste fine)... otherwise, I would make this one again. I love it when my experiments work out!
- WEDNESDAY: breakfast for supper: bacon, eggs, and pancakes
- THURSDAY: chicken tacos (chicken pieces + taco seasoning + salsa, cooked in the crockpot all day and served in tortillas with cheese, lettuce, etc.)
- FRIDAY: smoked sausage, alfredo noodles, steamed broccoli (kids' request meal)