......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, January 2, 2010

CVS e-coupons alert

I received an email from CVS a couple of days ago with a printable coupon for $4 off a purchase of $20 or more.  The next day, I also received a $2 "Happy Birthday" coupon from them.  Considering as my birthday is in September, I'm not sure why I received that one... but it has my name on it, so I'll be glad to use it!  I'll be combining those coupons with some other special deals (like these) this week to get the best value.

If you're not on their email list, you might want to consider signing up... coupons like these just appear from time to time.   Free coupons like these are one of the best things to find in your email box! 


I am attempting to post daily in January for NaBloPoMo's theme of "Best".

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!