......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, January 4, 2010

If you need me, I'll be sleeping.

Exploratory surgery.  It sounds kind of fun, like an adventure, right?  Hmmmm.  I don't think it will be fun, but, unfortunately, it's necessary.  So, I'm off to the hospital today, and hopefully I'll be home asleep in my own bed tonight.   I guess finally taking care of myself is the best way to start the new year, right?

I am attempting to post daily in January for NaBloPoMo's theme of "Best".

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I'll say some prayers for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! That does not sound like any kind of fun! Good luck today, I hope all is well. :)

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!