......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Spam, anyone?

I'm just curious... is anyone else getting hit with a ton of spam comments recently?  Over the last ten days, I'd guess that I've deleted a dozen or so spam comments.  Some are advertising male enhancement products, and quite a few have been in a foreign language (French, I think).   I'm not sure why I'm being hit so much recently, but I'll be keeping comment moderation on.   I used to have the word verification, but spam still got through.  I'd still like to know why there's been so much of it lately, though!

I am attempting to post daily in January for NaBloPoMo's theme of "Best".

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!