......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

WFMW: frugal purse organizer

I have admired various (expensive) purse organizers forever.  I always thought it would be handy to just move one bag with all my stuff from one purse to another.... but, of course, I wasn't about to shell out $25+ for it.

A couple of weeks ago at a local discount store I bumped into my perfect (frugal) solution:  a mesh cosmetic bag with three outer zippered compartments.  (Mine is a Podulars brand, but unfortunately I couldn't find a link for you.)   It's perfect-- small and lightweight, but with three different sized compartments to separate my stuff--- medications, lip balm, pens, etc.   It fits just right in my smallest purse, with enough room for my wallet and phone to go next to it.  And best of all, I only paid about $6.... much better than those expensive organizers!

Finding frugal solutions to life's minor annoyances.... that definitely works for me!   Check out more great WFMW tips at We Are That Family.


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I'll have to look into that.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!