......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Free Sponges


3M Scotch-Brite 425 Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge, 1-PackThis $1 off 1 any Scotch-Brite product printable coupon is in PDF form, meaning that it prints easily and can be printed as many times as you like.    (Anyone else have trouble with a lot of online coupons?  Ever since I switched anti-viral software, I can't print from most coupon sites- and I've tried every "fix" I can think of.  Aarrrgghh!)

I printed two and took them to WalMart yesterday, where I purchased two single sponges, priced at $.84 each.   The cashier adjusted the coupon and I got the two free sponges with no problem at all.   They will come in handy over the next few days as I start scrubbing down the outdoor furniture!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!