I called in an expert this week to consult on the menu plan-- my 3 year-old son. After much prompting about what the family should eat this week, his menu plan goes like this: Monday: bananas, Tuesday: fish sticks, Wednesday: McDonald's. And he'll have to get back to me later about the rest of the week, because his dinosaur show came on tv, and apparently that takes priority over menu planning. :)
- MONDAY: Kids: fish sticks, macaroni, grapes, sugar snap peas (date night for us, maybe- this is the second time we've had it scheduled and there's a good chance it will be cancelled)
- TUESDAY: sausage melts on buns, sweet potato baked fries, carrots & celery
- WEDNESDAY: crockpot ravioli (I add a can of diced tomatoes), texas toast, tossed salad, broccoli
- THURSDAY: chicken/veggie stir fry over rice, egg drop soup, pineapple tidbits
- FRIDAY: beef fajitas (using this marinade & hopefully the grill), mexicorn
- SATURDAY: homemade pizza, tossed salad
Check out Menu Plan Monday @ I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menus and ideas.