......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, April 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- Spring Break edition

This week is unusual in that we'll all be home almost every day for lunch, and most evenings for supper, as well.  DD is on Spring Break, DH has a class to attend (which changes his normal work hours), and I'm still off work (until the end of April).   With that in mind, I thought I'd try planning our lunches, too-- usually we just grab whatever we feel like. 
  • MONDAY:  Lunch: baked chicken fingers (frozen), grapes
    • Supper: Chicken Tetrazinni  (using the leftover chicken meat and broth I boiled down this morning from a leftover rotisserie chicken), salad, apple slices
  • TUESDAY: Lunch: egg salad sandwiches, fresh fruit  (I'm making egg salad today to use up those Easter eggs-- this recipe is basically how I make mine, but with light mayo instead of MW.)
  • THURSDAY: Lunch: PB&J on the road-- the kids & I are running errands today, will probably pack our lunch to eat between stops
  • FRIDAY: Lunch:  sandwiches or leftovers
    • Supper: will just be the 3 year-old and I... so we'll see what we're in the mood for!  :)
Check out Menu Plan Monday for lots of other menus and meal ideas!


1 comment:

  1. I think we're all having egg salad at some point this week! lol I am going to have to try out your ranch potato wedges! (I just bought a bunch of potatoes & we're kinda tired of all my "regular" recipes.) Thanks for sharing!

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!