- MONDAY: crockpot Chicken Lickin' Good Pork Chops, risotto, steamed broccoli (didn't get to this meal on Friday last week)
- TUESDAY: skillet dinner- pasta/ chicken/ alfredo sauce, tossed salad
- WEDNESDAY: build-your-own tostadas (beef, refried beans, veggies), mexicorn
- THURSDAY: DH & kids on their own while I have a very rare dinner out with friends
- FRIDAY: crockpot cube steak, mashed potatoes, green beans
- SATURDAY: homemade pizza & maybe this new recipe: Pizza Hut Style Breadsticks, salad *We often do homemade pizza on Saturdays. This bread stick recipe has been on the menu plan for WEEKS now, but we never quite seem to get around to trying it! :)
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.