Everything on the menu this week is tried and true... meaning I've made all these recipes before (with the exception of the bread sticks) and I know my family likes them. I'm also cleaning out the pantry/ freezer, so there are fewer chicken meals than usual.
- MONDAY: chicken patties on buns (with buffalo sauce for the adults), baked potato wedges, carrots & celery
- TUESDAY: Streamlined Chimichangas, mexicorn, tossed salad
- WEDNESDAY: my crockpot Italian chicken (chicken tenders in Italian dressing with parsley, garlic pepper, & other random spices) topped with cheese over rotitni pasta, steamed broccoli
- THURSDAY: sausage melts on buns, sweet potato baked fries, tossed salad
- FRIDAY: my Crockpot Pepper Steak, rice, green beans
- SATURDAY: homemade pizza -- using whatever toppings we're in the mood for that day & maybe this new recipe: Pizza Hut Style Breadsticks, salad *We often do homemade pizza on Saturdays. This bread stick recipe has been on the menu plan for WEEKS now, but we never seem to have time to make it! I keep listing it in my menu plan to remind myself to try it. :)
This is my photo of Streamlined Chimichangas, also posted on the RecipeZaar site.