......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WFMW: $3 wall art

I needed some cheap artwork to hang on the wall of the kids' bathroom when we first moved into this house.  I had a country blue & red plaid shower curtain, and decided to go with a Raggedy Ann theme.  
 The pictures came from a vintage Raggedy Ann & Andy book that my sister had given me- she'd gotten it with a bunch of other books through FreeCycle.  The 8x10" frames were $1 each from the local dollar store.  I thought they were a perfect match to the country feel I wanted in that room.  (It's hard to tell from my poor camera phone photo, but they came painted dark blue with white spattered paint-- they  kind of look like enamelware.)
 
Sadly, these pictures came down this week.  We've just redecorated the kids' bathroom... again it was done  frugally, just in a theme that they chose themselves this time.   Check back soon for that post!  :)

Cheap and easy wall artwork works for me!  Check out more Works for Me Wednesday tips at We are THAT Family



1 comment:

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!