- MONDAY: pork roast- tossed in the oven with potatoes & carrots & whatever spices sound good at the time, tossed salad
- TUESDAY: Back-to-School Tacos (Just regular tacos- but we decided last year that this would be our traditional 1st day of school meal!)
- WEDNESDAY: new recipe: Nony's Chicken Stiry Fry over rice
- THURSDAY: lasagna (from freezer), garlic bread sticks (from freezer, originally from grocery bakery clearance rack), tossed salad
- FRIDAY: my crockpot cube steak, mashed potatoes, green beans
- SATURDAY: homemade pizza -- using whatever toppings we're in the mood for that day & maybe (finally) this new recipe: Pizza Hut Style Breadsticks, salad *We often do homemade pizza on Saturdays. If you've read my menu plans before, you know that this bread stick recipe has been on the menu plan for months now, but we never seem to have time to make it! I keep listing it in my menu plan to remind myself to try it. :)
This post may contain sponsored reviews or affiliate links. You can read my policy here. I always provide my honest opinions.