1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose? Hmmm. My gut reaction is, of course, the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. I'd probably donate half to them and half to the nursing home where I work-- our Activities Department (my dept.) has NO budget, and there are quite a few things we could use!
2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt? It totally depends on what day of the week it is. Some days, love them, we don't have to leave the house in bad weather. If it's a day I have to work, though, I hate them-- I don't like making my kids spend a whole day at the babysitter's house (love her, it's not that, just wish they could be at home instead). On the other hand, those two hour delays? Hate them. Of course I want everyone to be safe, but wow, those really mess up our days in terms of me getting to work on time and finding transportation for our preschooler.
3. What talent did you wish you had and why? I'd love to be able to play piano. It would be great for work, and, it's just something I always wished I could do.
4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie? News/politics. I don't write a lot about that stuff here on the blog, but DH and I like to
argue talk about whatever is going on in the world. I read the news online, and Fox news is on in our house a couple of hours each day. I listen to it while I'm doing other things, like making dinner. I'm a big fan of Glenn Beck.... and yes, I heard the door slamming as you ran away from my blog. ;)
5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!) Ha! These days I have an alcoholic beverage about three times a year- we don't keep alcohol in the house, and we very rarely go out. My favorites: Corona with a lime or a Mai Tai. Yum!
Share your own 5 Question Friday answers and link up HERE!
This post may contain sponsored reviews or affiliate links. You can read my policy here. I always provide my honest opinions.