......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Menu Plan Tuesday


I don't have the WW points calculated for these meals yet, but I usually just watch my portion sizes and stay around 8-10 points for supper... these meals should all fall easily into that range.
  • MONDAY: chicken picatta (frozen entree), ziti pasta, steamed broccoli
  • TUESDAY:  beef chimichangas, chips/salsa, fruit  (Can I count salsa as a vegetable?  LOL!)
  • WEDNESDAY: crockpot ravioli (I add diced tomatoes & beef ravioli), garlic bread, tossed salad, broccoli
  • THURSDAY: chicken stir-fry with assorted veggies
  • FRIDAY:  crockpot pork loin, roasted potatoes, green beans   (I use various spices- garlic pepper, oregano, chives, Mrs. Dash, etc.- on my pork loin, add cut-up onions & potatoes in with it, and then add in a can of chicken broth for extra flavor.) 
  • SATURDAY:  every Saturday: homemade pizza and tossed salad  

1 comment:

  1. Crockpot rav! YUM! Thanks for the recipe for that one. I just started trying the planning thing and we are loving it. Thanks for the push. Do you find it helps you with WW?

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!