I don't have the WW points calculated for these meals yet, but I usually just watch my portion sizes and stay around 8-10 points for supper... these meals should all fall easily into that range.
- MONDAY: chicken picatta (frozen entree), ziti pasta, steamed broccoli
- TUESDAY: beef chimichangas, chips/salsa, fruit (Can I count salsa as a vegetable? LOL!)
- WEDNESDAY: crockpot ravioli (I add diced tomatoes & beef ravioli), garlic bread, tossed salad, broccoli
- THURSDAY: chicken stir-fry with assorted veggies
- FRIDAY: crockpot pork loin, roasted potatoes, green beans (I use various spices- garlic pepper, oregano, chives, Mrs. Dash, etc.- on my pork loin, add cut-up onions & potatoes in with it, and then add in a can of chicken broth for extra flavor.)
- SATURDAY: every Saturday: homemade pizza and tossed salad