1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay? I hate going to someone's house where they insist that I remove my shoes- what if my socks are ratty? What if I'm not wearing socks and I need a pedicure? Argh. Around home, I sometimes wear shoes if I'm cleaning, but most of the time I go barefoot... in the winter I wear thick socks. When you visit me, you do whatever makes you feel comfy.
2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc? Flip-flops. I hate when people call them thongs- makes me think of the underwear.
And while we're on the subject, what's up with everyone wearing the cheap, plain, plastic ones with dress clothes? I've noticed that a lot this summer-- all dressed up for church or a wedding, and you wear cheap plastic flip-flops? At least get some fancy ones!
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to? Britney Spears' Piece of Me. I have no idea why, as I am generally not a pop music kind of gal, but I like that particular song enough that I have it on my walking playlist. I'm not even sure how I ever heard it to begin with, as I generally listen to Christian music on KLOVE or a local station that plays music from back when I was in high school (stuff like GNR, Pink Floyd, Metallica... all my old favorites). So, I really have no idea where I first heard it, but yeah... I can sing along. Don't tell anyone. ;)
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend? A true friend will not disown you when she finds out about your secret knowledge of Britney music. LOL. Ok, seriously? One of the most important things a friend should be is trustworthy. If you're going to talk behind my back or tweet my private business, I don't need you.
5. Do you know what you want for Christmas? No idea. Let's go with a winning lottery ticket.
Share your own Five Question Friday answers HERE!
I always provide my honest opinions.