Are you on Pinterest? Normally I would think of it more for craft ideas, but lately, I've found some great recipes there. I'm AmyMCGS there... come and follow me, or leave me your email address if you need an invitation to join. And leave me a note here with your Pinterest name so I can follow you back! :)
- MONDAY: new recipe from Pinterest: Crispy Cheddar Chicken, smashed potatoes, green beans
- TUESDAY: my crockpot spaghetti sauce over pasta, garlic bread, salad (decided on this after drooling over a pasta casserole I saw on Pinterest-- had to make do with ingredients I already had on hand instead)
- WEDNESDAY: a new crockpot recipe: chuck roast, an envelope of gravy mix, Italian dressing mix, water. I'll actually be substituting real Italian dressing and skipping the water- I think that will be fine. I think we'll shred that and make wraps out of it (lettuce, cheese, etc.). (If this entire menu entry looks familiar, it's because it's been on my menu twice before and somehow this is always the meal we wind up skipping. Maybe this will be the week I finally make it!)
- THURSDAY: my version of McRibs= frozen BBQ Ribettes on sub buns, homemade baked fries
- FRIDAY: another new recipe from Pinterest: Chicken/ Broccoli/ Stuffing foil packs
- SATURDAY: It's Pizza Night here every Saturday- we pretty much always have some variety of homemade pizza and tossed salad.