- MONDAY: Stromboli, "pizza" tossed salad (kind of like this one), fresh fruit
- Stromboli: This is my grandma's quick and easy recipe.... one I now make from memory. Take a loaf of frozen bread dough and defrost it. Lightly coat it with olive oil. Roll dough out into a large rectangle. Spread with desired toppings: pizza sauce, pepperoni, sausage, onions, peppers, cheese, etc. Roll up to form a long "loaf". Bake at 350 for about half an hour. Serve in slices with extra pizza sauce for dipping.
- TUESDAY: make-your-own subs, salad, fruit This is a quick and easy dinner, perfect for the busiest night of our week!
- WEDNESDAY: new recipe: Skinnytaste Quick Skillet with Mushrooms and Onions (might wrap this in tortillas-?) with salad or green beans
- THURSDAY: "Mommy's McRibs"... LOL! That's what the kids call it when I take a box of frozen BBQ ribettes and serve them on buns with fries. ;)
- FRIDAY: Chicken Parmesan over spaghetti, steamed broccoli I'm trying one of those packaged deals with cheese and bread crumbs for coating the chicken... we'll see how it comes out!
- SATURDAY: homemade pizza
This post may contain sponsored reviews or affiliate links- see my policy here.