......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dusting off my Christmas notebook...

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

I'm a notebook person. If I can slide things into page protectors or punch three holes in them, I can keep them organized... hence, the six binders/notebooks that live on my desk in a big basket. ;)

For today's tackle, I'm getting out the Christmas notebook that I started last year and getting it ready for this holiday season. I have pages for gifts bought, name exchanges, menu plans, recipes that I'm taking/have taken to parties, Christmas card mailing list, and more. When I order something online, I print out the receipt and slide it right into my notebook- it's very handy! (I also ordered my first Christmas gifts today, from one of my favorite sites: Christianbook.com ).

If you're just starting your own holiday planner, I'd highly recommend:

I've taken pieces and parts from each of those, along with some of my own ideas, to create my notebook.

What are you tackling today? Head on over to 5 Minutes for Mom

to share your tackles and encourage others!

It's Breast Cancer Awareness month!

Have you done your breast self-exam this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!