......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Aimless Thursday

Ever have one of those days when you just can't focus? That's me today. I normally work on Thursdays, but I'm not feeling well, and both kids were up last night, so I called in sick. I feel... blah... but not really sick enough that I need to lay down. So I've been doing some little things around the house, sort of wandering from task to task, not really finishing anything. I'm not even energetic enough to play with my new stamping supplies... is that a sure sign of illness or what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!