......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The craft bug has bitten.

I'm on a roll... I've spent most of my online time these last few days checking out craft blogs, and I'm feeling very inspired. It's been a few months since I've really done much scrapping or stamping, but I'm ready to get back into it. I went today and picked up the stamps that I'd ordered from my friend Sarah's party. Then, I went to my favorite craft store and stocked up on some Christmas items, some Mulberry paper, ink, and, oh yes, some more rubber stamps. (Hey, they had bins of great stamps for $.50 and $1.00 each- I couldn't resist!) So now, I can't wait to get started on my cards... but, I can't do it tonight, because if I start now, at 8pm, I'll end up staying up most of the night. And that might be fun- I haven't done that in a long time- but it won't be so much fun when my day starts at 6am. So, for now, I have to content myself with reading just a few more craft blogs and gazing fondly at my new supplies. ::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!