......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday: Mission Impossible Shopping

shopping Today's the day.... I'm taking both kids in search of Easter outfits. We're going to the dreaded mall- the way-overstimulating place that I don't really enjoy myself, even less so if I'm alone with both kids. ::Insert "Mission Impossible" music here!::

DD has preschool class pictures tomorrow (nothing like waiting until the last minute, I know), so ideally, I'd like to find her a nice new Spring outfit in addition to her Easter dress. Of course, she could wear the dress for those pictures, but since I'm also getting a photo taken of both kids with live bunnies in a couple of weeks, I'd really rather that she had different outfits for the two photos. But, we'll see how it goes.... I'm just hoping to find some outfits that fit without me the kids having too many meltdowns in the mall!

What are YOU tackling today? Head on over to 5 Minutes for Mom to share your tackle and encourage others!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

6 comments:

  1. I need to do the same thing --- NOT READY. It's still too cold and early for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!

    Since Easter is so early I got my little one his new suit on clearance after Christmas. It's navy blue and with a nice springy shirt it will do on this year's chilly holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow...good luck Amy!!!

    I have been working on spring cleaning..and it isn't going very well with 2 lil stinkers i call my sons...ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Tackle, I tackled shopping today too :-) just not easter shopping.
    Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck! I prefer going to the mall without my kids, too. ;)

    I actually got a tie for Aidan from The Children's Place for Easter. (he loves wearing ties lately). It was around $5. If you don't have a coupon for TCP, search online and print one off! I never make a purchase from that store w/o a coupon. You can usually find one for at least 15% off. (if you like that store, of course).

    I'm sort of cheating, because he's just wearing the tie w/ the blue button-down he wore for Christmas. Oh well. It'll be too cold for short sleeves here!

    Have fun! Do you have your own outfit already?

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!