......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday's Feast #193

I should be going to work right now, but instead I have to stay home for a bit while my DH goes to the dentist for some urgent repairs to the dental work he had done yesterday. Looks like I have time for another FRIDAY'S FEAST! :)

Appetizer: Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist? Most of the time I'm an optimist. Some days at work lately I'm not so optimistic, but that's due to some specific problems that should be ending soon.


Soup: What is your favorite color of ink to write with? At work I have to use black ink, so at home, I prefer blue or purple. And I always prefer gel inks over anything else.


Salad: How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them? I paint my own finger nails two or three times a month, usually a very pale color. I usually only do my toe nails in the summertime. I've had two professional manicures in my life, one of which was for my wedding. I liked the results, but I'm too frugal to pay for something like that on a regular basis!


Main Course: Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it? I have! I won a set of teas, a book, a set of notecards, and a crafted paint bucket, all through different blog contests.


Dessert: In which room in your house do you keep your home computer? The home computer is in a designated "computer room", which also has my craft table. If we had formal dining room furniture that would be the dining room (per the house floorplans), but we don't, so this use better suits us.

1 comment:

  1. Great feast today! Congrats on your winnings!

    Mine’s up…come on over.

    Also, I’d like to ask you to answer the question I have in the post below my feast. THANKS!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!