......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, December 28, 2008

A quick blanket gift

I whipped this up in about forty-five minutes last weekend for my mother-in-law for Christmas. My local JoAnn's is going out of business, and had the pre-cut fleece kits marked down to $10. I couldn't pass that deal up! I've made the fleece blankets several times before, so it was quick and easy for me to cut the fringe and tie this one off. She loved it! And yes, she's a 2x Breast Cancer survivor, so the design was perfect for her.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Amy. I haven't made one of these yet. My MIL made one for each of my three. Bethanne got a penguin, Hannah got cats, and Christian recieved a truck/car/signs one. They are great gifts and very soft after repeated washings :)

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!