......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Quick: grab your printable diaper coupons!

If you haven't printed them yet, stop what you're doing right now and get yourself over to the Coupons.com widget in my right sidebar. There are two awesome diaper coupons available:-$5 off one Huggies Gentle Care product, and -$3 off one Huggies Natural Fit product. Both coupons have photos of diaper packages on them.

To get yours, click on the blue & gray box (just below my Fight FOCA button) where it says "See all coupons". Then, check the boxes of the two diaper coupons, and a third coupon of your choice (to avoid wasting paper). Then, click print- that's all there is to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!