......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blogoversary & Blog-o-vacation

Get your own free Blogoversary button! Tiny Blessings turns two years old today... whoo hoo! If you were here I'd serve up some of my world-famous enchiladas and a giant bowl of salsa & chips.

As others before me have done, I'm taking my blogoversary as an opportunity to go ahead and open up the floor to your questions. Don't be shy, step up to the comment box and ask away. I'll answer your questions {subject to editing to compensate for my slight major paranoia about giving out too much personal info online} when I return from my bloggy vacation.

Oh, hey, wait, did I mention that I'm taking a bloggy vacation? Here, I'll use Holly's button and make it all official looking now:

(*Commercial break: Holly is not, sadly, someone I know IRL, but her blog is one of my favorites...go check it out if you're not already familiar with June Cleaver Nirvana!)

My real-world life is still a rather topsy-turvy after our recent crazy schedule changes, and I've got my hands full just keeping up with the people and things that need my attention here outside of blog-land. I haven't written much of anything lately, and my reader currently has 315 posts waiting to be read. Yikes.

I'll be around, just not posting for a week or so... long enough for me to feel like things are under control again in my world. See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. I'm there with you, Amy. Feeling a little overwhelmed by this hobby. I need to prioritize things. Again. :)

    Enjoy your break! I hope you come back refreshed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 2 year Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on two successful, fun years!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!