......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

II Corinthians: Swap Card

I just completed these cards for a fun swap at SCS- Scripture Rolodex Cards. The idea is that after the swap is complete, we'll have a set of pretty rolodex cards to display on our desks or wherever. I've never done one of these before, but I can't wait to get the swap back and see what others have come up with!



4 comments:

  1. That's very pretty! I hope you'll share the other cards after you receive the swap package. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey didn't you sign up for two spots? LOL. That is very pretty :) hopefully you'll like mine. I am thinking of hosting another one soon for breakfast foods (ones that can be frozen and rewarmed, or made up the night before and then baked/cooked) what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shared my second card in today's Sunday Scrappin' post- 7/5/09. :)

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!