......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Garage Sale Finds

After t-ball this morning we had, literally, just a few minutes before the rain started, but I still managed to hit a couple of garage sales. I spent a grand total of $5.50 and came home with all of this:The basket has a removable Easter liner, and it blends in great with my Longabergers. (Yes, I was quite a Longaberger addict back when I worked full-time and had no kids!) And I have a Pampered Chef flat whisk exactly like this one that I use almost daily, so I was happy to find another... and thrilled when the lady threw it in for free with my other items. :)

I'm still second-guessing myself about leaving behind a big basket with feet for only $2, but it had some broken reeds. I wish now that I would have bought it- I think I could have fixed it. ::sigh:: Do you ever do that... wish you'd have taken a chance on something at a garage sale? It's the curse of the bargain-hunter, I guess!

2 comments:

  1. I looooove garage/yard sales! I wish I could get to some this summer, but I haven't made it to any yet!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!