......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Virtual March for Life


I used to attend the real march in Washington, DC-- I went for several years in a row.  It was an amazing experience, to stand there surrounded by of thousands of other people who believe in the sanctity of human life.

In this season of my life, though, it's just not practical for me to make it to the DC march.  That's why I liked this idea-- AUL Action is hosting the first Virtual March for Life. 

It will only take seconds, sign up, select your own "avatar" and then invite your pro-life friends and family to participate as well. It's the best way to "be there" even if you can't be there.

Join the Virtual March for Life. Show your support for life. Make your voice heard.



No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!