......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu 1/10: Family Favorites

Everything here is a tried and true family favorite... I think this bitter cold weather has me craving some comfort foods!   I normally just plan the menu myself, but thought I'd see what DH and the kids (ages 7 and 4) wanted me to include this week.  So, here you have it, "Family Favorites" week:
We're on our second box of clementines, so those will be dessert until we run out.  My kids just love those!

What about you-- are you craving comfort foods or trying new recipes this week?  


    1 comment:

    * Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!