......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, March 10, 2007

First post in this new blog

I have other blogs... and I read lots of blogs. My blogs are topic-specific, and I thought that was the way I prefered them to be, but the more I read, the more it turns out that many of my favorites are Christian "mommy" blogs about day-to-day life.

I have a cooking blog, and a decluttering blog. I'm going to keep those the way they are, and just send you over there to read about those topics. I started a spiritual blog, but I decided that too much of what was spiritual for me involved my family, and stories about my kids didn't really fit in with the way I'd set that blog up. So, after much thought, I decided to scrap that particular blog and start a "mommy" blog after all.

In case we haven't met yet in cyber-space.... I'm Amy, happily married, and the mom to two preemies. Darling Daughter is three, and Baby Boy is eight months old. I had horrible pregnancies (no exaggeration there) with numerous complications, and feel that God has definitely blessed us with our two healthy kids. My husband works full-time, and I work part-time, staying home the rest of the week with the kids.

Well, I'm off to tweak the settings and get this blog ready to share!

p.s. I'd appreciate a quick comment if you've stopped by this new blog... I'd like to know that my new link is working everywhere! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,

    Just stopping by your new home and wanted to let ya know I was here. :)

    Let me know how you like it once you've blogged here awhile, k?

    Love,

    Jennelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog looks great Amy. I will check in on you...Blessings to you and yours...Kathy aka nwmissourigal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy! Your link is working just fine. I'm excited for you and your new blog "home". I'm seriously thinking about getting something like this going as well, even though I haven't really kept up with my village blog too well lately. Better work on that first, I guess. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's working, says your oldest younger sister! :) I have been waiting in my living room for a plumber for 2 hours now, so am doing some serious web-surfing! I don't think he's coming.. . ..

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!