......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Peaceful Sunday

This morning was quiet at home. DH and DD slept in, and Baby Boy and I had an hour or two to ourselves. We both had our breakfasts, and I read him parts of the new issue of Parents magazine. OK, so maybe that was more my choice of reading material than his, but he still seemed to enjoy it.

After DH was up, something rare happened... I went to church by myself. No kids, no sitting in the noisy children's room wondering why I bothered to come when I can't hear the mass anyways. Just me, sitting quietly and taking it in. They even sang some of my favorite hymns... it was

So, the plans for the rest of the day include the Bristol NASCAR race on tv, ordering from one of our favorite pizza places for supper, and a lot of blog reading this afternoon. Sounds like a great day to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!