- Catholicism for Dummies (just got this from the library, it looks good)
- A Song I Knew By Heart by Bret Lott (just got this from the library, loved the last book I read by this author)
- When the Heart Cries (Sisters of the Quilt) by Cindy Woodsmall
- Why Do Catholics Do That? by Kevin Orlin Johnson (I recently received this one from PaperBackSwap.)
- The Notebook (My sister gave me this one a while back.)
- and a book with stories about Saint Therese... the title escapes me right now.
If you need to add to your list, the last fiction book I read was Jewel by Bret Lott, and I'd recommend it. It's the story of a family's struggles to raise a child with Down's Syndrome in a poor area in the 1940's. It was a very moving story that brought me to tears on more than one occasion.
I'm sure I'll read a lot more than that, but that's the list I have for now!