......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, April 30, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

If you were linked here from a comment and you're looking for my Menu Plan Monday post, it's over on my cooking blog. :)

I'm a woman on a mission today... I'm going to finish up my organizing and get the photos posted for the 30-Day Organizational Challenge. (Those will be on my decluttering blog.) I've got a huge to-do list beyond that: digging out all my old Weight Watchers stuff, running a couple of errands, fixing this computer AGAIN, etc, etc, etc. So, I need to get out of blog-land and get moving... see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!