......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Spring Reading Thing

If you're not taking part in the Spring Reading Thing over at Callipidder Days, you should check it out! Just this week I won a free book thanks to Katrina. :)

My original reading list:
Catholicism for Dummies
A Song I Knew By Heart by Bret Lott

When the Heart Cries (Sisters of the Quilt) by Cindy Woodsmall
Why Do Catholics Do That? by Kevin Orlin Johnson
The Notebook
Shower of Heavenly Roses by Elizabeth Ficocelli (I'm currently about half-way through this one. It's about "Stories of intercession of St. Therese of Lisieux", and it's really a fascinating read! It's also a great format for reading a few minutes at a time, as each story has its own little chapter.)

There are so many more books that I want to read, especially after blog hopping and checking out other's lists and book reviews. For now, I'll finish this list and then add to it later. Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Amy, Thank you so so so much for bring my typo error to my attention. I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE: the Monkey Giggles comment above: I wouldn't usually point out someone else's typo, as I often have them myself. That particular one changed an innocent link to an adult site, and I just wanted to let Hope so she could fix it. :)

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!