......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, April 16, 2007

Today's Bloggage

I've been busy in blog-land today, just not on here! LOL!

My Menu Plan Monday entry is HERE, on my newly improved cooking blog.

Today I redesigned my cooking blog with a chili pepper theme. I've got one little bug to work out yet... there's a weird white square next to my header that I can't get to disappear, no matter how I tweak the sizes and margins. (Help?!? Leave me a comment if you know what I need to do! The table width and header width are set the same.) Anyways, I think the new look suits my personality more than the plain blue template I had before. If you want to check it out, go HERE.

Oh, and I updated my decluttering blog last night with my progress on the 30-day challenge. You can read about that HERE.

And please, leave me a comment and say hello! My hit counter is telling me that I have a lot of lurkers! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could help, but, alas, I'm template challenged! LOL

    I'm a MOG that blogs over at The Village!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!