......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Plans, Goals, Things To DO

I'm a list-maker. It gives me some weird sense of accomplishment when I can cross things off my list. I usually make a household list for the week, and if I'm lucky, I get everything done before the two days when I work my paid job (on Thursdays and Fridays).

This weekend, DH and I crossed a few things off of our household to-do list. Yesterday we went to Lowe's, bought a new massaging shower head, and DH installed it when we got home. The entire process took maybe an hour from shopping to being done installing it, yet we've been talking about this and planning it for months.

I read recently on Emily_Hope's blog, Recommended Daily Allowance, about making a project where you make a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. I really like this idea, and think I'm going to start making that list. (Here's the official site for the project.) Your list has to be specific, measureable tasks. For me, though, in my SHEness, (you fellow Flybabies know what I mean!) I'll probably have to divide the list into categories complete with a 3-ring binder and colored tabs. But still, if I could complete that list, wouldn't that be cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!