......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, May 7, 2007

Manic Monday

If you're looking for my Menu Plan Monday post, it's over on my cooking blog. (I link there from the MPM MrLinky, but my comments link back here, so it gets confusing!)

That Bangles song, Manic Monday, is stuck in my head this morning.

BabyBoy has another ear infection (we think) and he wants to be held: ALL.THE.TIME. And, of course, rocking a baby is not a bad way to spend the day, but sometimes Mommy needs a few minutes to herself. Like to go to the bathroom. Or to do some blogging...I can only type one-handed for so long, ya know. ::sigh:: Hopefully after we go back to the doctor (yet again) today, we'll figure out what's going on and get BabyBoy back to his normally happy self. Poor little guy. :(

Meanwhile, big sister is getting tired of all the attention BabyBoy has been getting the last few days, so she's in whiney mode. As in, "but mooooooommmmmmmmyy, I don't waaaannntttt to watch that show". Or stomping her feet and screaming at the top of her lungs because her toy fell off the table where she was playing with it. Arrgghh. We are in need of some serious 1-1 Mommy time. Maybe when/if BabyBoy naps we'll do a craft... she loves crafty stuff.

Oh! And before I forget, be sure and check out the awesome give aways over at 5 Minutes for Mom-- who wouldn't like to win an iPod and Chocolate? (Maybe if I won one, we could finally figure out how to get DH's to work!) Or how about entering to win a new book, “Hannah Keeley’s Total Mom Makeover – The Six-Week Plan to Completely Transform Your Home, Health, Family, and Life"? Sounds good to me!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!