......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Computer support...seriously?!?

So, I'm having trouble logging into the host site where my Activity Professionals website and my family genealogy sites are hosted. I've had this account for years, and I pay for it, so it's reasonable to me to expect to be able to log in, right? Well, I've been getting a weird error message for about a week now... and then my browser window completely freezes up for a few minutes. I sent an email to customer support, and this is what I got back:
Please log in to your website account
and access the Help Center, and we can help you out!
Seriously?!? If I could log in to my website account, I wouldn't NEED their help... as I explained to them in my email. Arrrrrrgggggggghhhhh!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
P.S. You can enter a contest to win a pair of sunglasses courtesy of Natural Health Remedies just by putting a "ps" on one of your regular blog posts. How easy is that? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!