......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Monday, July 23, 2007

It's up and running!

Whoo-hoo! After a lot of cursing tweaking, my new cooking blog, Too Many Recipes, is up and running. Today's Menu Plan Monday post is still on my old cooking blog, but go ahead... take a peek at the new site... you know you want to! I'm pretty happy with how it looks so far, but I'm sure there will be more cursing adjustments in the coming weeks. Go on, have a look, and leave me a comment so I know everything is working!


No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!