......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Thursday, July 12, 2007

So this is what Thursday morning looks like...

Today is a crazy day... I'm usually at work right now, for one of the two days a week that I work outside my home. But, today, DH had an urgent meeting, and BabyBoy has to be taken for his third in a series of three-day shots at 11am.


So, DH's job won out over mine today... his meeting involves federal agents, after all, and I suppose they are sort of important people. Sort of.


Anyways, I'm home this morning. I'm about to go pop some spaghetti sauce in the crockpot... you'll find the recipe over on my cooking blog, as a part of Slow Cooking Thursday.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!