1. What is your favorite vacation spot? It's a State Park in Ohio... we would spend the entire week laying by the pool, hiking in the woods, and having picnics. It's beautiful there and so relaxing. My family rented a cabin there almost every summer when I was a kid, and still today my parents and youngest sisters go. One year DH, DD and I, and my sister and her then-fiance (now husband) all went, too, and rented the cabin next to my parents. That was fun.
2. Would you rather drive or fly? For myself, I'd rather fly. But with the kids driving is probably a better option so we can be noisy and make frequent pit-stops.
3. Have you ever been on a cruise? Would you want to go on one? No, but I'd love to go someday.
4. What has been your best/worst vacation? The best vacation ever: DH and I went to Cozumel, Mexico for a week back before we had kids. It was incredible, and I'd love to go again someday. I really can't think of a "worst"... after all, vacation means we're getting away from everyday life, so how bad can it be?
5. How long do you think is long enough for a vacation? LOL... I guess in reality a week is probably good, but I've always envied those people who can take off an entire summer or months at a time to travel.
6. Do you spend alot of money while on vacation? Do you buy alot of souvernires? What's the coolest one you've gotten? No, we don't spend much $$ at all now that we have kids and I only work part-time. These days any souvineers we buy are either 1.) things for scrapbooking or 2.) kids's toys or tshirts.
7. If money were no object, where would you go on vacation? See #4... I'd like to go back to Cozumel. I'd also like to travel around England, France, and Germany... most of my ancestors are German, so I guess I'd go there first.
Well, that was a fun little quiz.... go take it yourself over at "randomness...feed your mind and your blog" .