......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Sunday, July 8, 2007

When you don't know what to blog...

Memes are always great for those times when you just don't know what to blog, or you don't have time to blog, but you don't want to lose your hundreds dozens handful of readers because you're not updating regularly.


There are plenty of memes out there. I regularly participate in Menu Plan Monday over on my cooking blog. I also take part in Tackle It Tuesday and Works for Me Wednesday on a pretty regular basis.


If you need more, Robin over at Hearts of Wisdom has compiled this lovely scrapbook page of some daily memes. It's pretty, and useful... remember it the next time you're staring at a blank entry page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!