......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Gnats. Gnnoying.

There are at least two gnats in my house. They are causing me to swat at the air at random times. They are dive-bombing my beverages. They are making me crazy.

I can't figure out where they're coming from. There's no unwrapped food laying about... no open trash containers... no sign of them near the cats' food or water... nothing I can find that would attract them. So where are they coming from? How do I get rid of them?

4 comments:

  1. Yikes, I hate those little creatures! Well, actually I don't, I do think they are rather cute. Because we're talking rats, aren't we? But I don't like them anywhere near my house.

    Rat traps? Rat poison? (keep the kids locked in for a couple of days until the poison is cleaned out)

    Good luck on your hunt! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... no, thank goodness, I really am only dealing with tiny flying GNATS... no rats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *rotflao* I guess I've inhaled way too much concrete dust these past weeks, my brain isn't working properly. I can't even read anymore.... ;-) Hey, I guess I've found a new drug. Angel dust is nothing compared to this heavy stuff I have in my house.... *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, have you tried white vinegar? Clean the areas where you've seen them with white vinegar. They don't like the smell of it and will go away. And the vinegar will take away the problem with eggs and other bugs, so your kitchen will be clean and bug free.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!