......................................
Have you heard? I've started a separate blog,
The Sugar Sharks, all about our life with Type I Diabetes.
.....................................

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bragging about chicken... LOL!

Only the frugal folks among you will appreciate this, but I have to share anyway. I ran into Sam's for a couple of items tonight and bumped into a great deal on chicken. They were clearing out 6lb. packages of Tyson boneless, skinless chicken breasts for $2.98. That comes out to only $.50 per pound! I picked up four packages, and would have gotten more if I had room in my freezer. My DH was not nearly as excited as I was, but hey, I know it was a great deal!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! That is exciting! That's a really good deal, especially for boneless! I think I'll shop with you next time! :)

    ReplyDelete

* Thanks for visiting my blog! * The opinions expressed here are mine. I welcome your comments and discussion, but please, like we tell our children, "use your manners"!